Tuesday 26 August 2008

my rock

i had a horrible night last night, i went through something that must be hard for anyone to go through. my mum was rushed into hospital, although she is fine now, i was scared i was going to lose her. i don't know how i would of got through it without Steve there. he was amazing, he had to be up for work at 7 o clock this morning but he still stayed there with me until stupid o clock in the morning. just holding my hand and helping me stay calm. i realised last night just how much he loves me and i am so grateful for who he is and what he does for me, he cares for my family as if they where his own and I'm truly thankful to him for that.

thank you baby, love you loads


sarah xxxxxx

2 comments:

Garv Gal said...

Love this page sweetie.. I am so impressed that two young poeple show thier love this way.. Sarah and Steve all my best.. I am so glad your Mum is home we love her very much too .. I promise to keep coming back for updates


Love Carol

Jay said...

ello sweetheart xxx got something for u over my place x