Saturday 23 August 2008

how we met

Steve and I met online, kinda lol. His brother, Andy, went to school with my sister, Aimee. Aimee spent quite some time at Steve's house, hanging out, drinking and stuff, i had never met any of her friends. Somehow I ended up with Andys msn address, don't know how but never mind lol. After sometime of talking to Andy online i added his brothers aswell, Kev and Steve. I got on really well with all three of them, they were good to talk to. It didn't take long for mine and Steves conversations to erm...how would i put it, progress lol. We swapped numbers and we started talking more and more, on and offline, and for longer, one conversation we had lasted 13 hours!!! eventually we decided to meet up. After debates and flipping coins lol, we decided to go to the pictures, so on Friday 13th June 2008 we met outside the odeon cinema in Blackpool and I can honestly say it was love at first sight. I already had feelings for him from talking to him so much, I always had a smile on my face and I was constantly thinking about him, but to see him was completely different, i knew right there and then that we would be happy together for many years, of course I didn't tell him that lol. Now 2 months, 1 week and 4 days later I couldn't be happier, and I am looking forward to spending a lifetime with the love of my life.

thanks for visiting

love Sarah xxx

No comments: